Submissions are now open
Submissions for the Antiparos International Photo Festival 2018 are now open!
This year, submissions will be assessed by a Selection Committee of five members. These are:
• Platon Rivellis, the highly respected Greek photographer, author and teacher
• Letícia Zica, a young, talented Brazilian photographer who has twice featured in the AIPF
• Toralf Sandåker, Norwegian photography journalist, technical editor of Fotografi magazine
• Konstantinos Floros, Greek photography journalist, Director of Nexus Publications SA
• David Frazer Wray, Artistic Director at the Antiparos International Photo Festival
Please send in your submissions with the contact form which you can find under ‘Contact’.
It is VERY important that you read and understand the Guidelines and the Terms & Conditions fully. You can download the Guidelines and Terms & Conditions here. They are available in Greek and English.
We have also introduced a non-refundable fee of €20 for submissions. This must be paid in full at the time of submitting. Information on how to pay can be found in the Guidelines and Terms & Conditions.